OUR STORE POLICIES
Service as It Should Be
At H-B Designs Ltd, we want to give our customers the most enjoyable shopping experience, one that will keep them coming back to our store time and time again. That’s why we believe that our store policies should be fair, clear and transparent. Below you’ll find a list of all our policies. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for - please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
The specific warranty covering your H-B DESIGNS product is governed by the law of the state or country in which it was purchased, and applies only to H-B DESIGNS product directly purchased from H-B DESIGNS Limited via the www.bikebracket.co.uk on line shop.
Cycle parking products: are warranted by H-B DESIGNS, The Old Barn, Manor Farm, Lydeway, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 3PU against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 24 months (2 years) from the date of original retail purchase.
Components: All other components, including fixtures and finishes (paint and decorative finishes) are warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase.
OUR SHIPPING POLICY
All goods are subject to availability and provided an item is marked as ‘In Stock’, goods should be delivered within 5-7 working days. International orders are by separate arrangement.
Shipping and Handling
Despatch is normally next day for goods in stock, However under exceptional circumstances or
increased demand please allow up to 28 days.
Orders up to 1 kg are charged at £4.95 for a Next Working Day Delivery Service
Orders up to 10kg are charged at £7.95 for a Next Working Day Delivery Service.
Orders between 10kg and 20kg are charged at £15.95 for a Next Working Day Delivery Service.
Signed For Deliveries:
It is important for a signatory to be present at the advised delivery address. The couriers cannot make a timed delivery, so if a signatory is not available at your usual address please consider an alternative delivery address where there will be a person or yourself to sign for the consignment. Bank holidays can delay deliveries. During the COVID-19 pandemic, signed for deliveries are suspended.
Please contact us on 01380840819 for a quotation for Europe and the rest of the world.
OUR RETURN POLICY
All returned goods are subject to prior approval by H-B Designs Ltd.
Please notify us of any goods damaged in transit within 48 hours or no exchange will be considered. Soiled or damaged goods will not be considered for exchange or refund.
Unspoiled goods may be exchanged or refunded if returned (at customers expense) within 28 days of order, with proof of purchase.
Please ensure you contact the Customer Service team on 01380840819 prior to returning any items and use our Returns Form (which will be provided to you upon request) for return. Complete the Returns Form and despatch it with your returned goods to us by traceable post or courier. We are NOT responsible for returned goods that are lost in transit. There will be a 20% restocking fee on returned goods.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
INTERNET TERMS & SALES POLICY
TERMS OF SERVICE FOR WEB MATERIAL: Ownership and Restrictions on Use of Web Site Materials: The entire content of this web site, including but not limited to text, graphics and/or code, is owned by or licensed to H-B DESIGNS Limited.
H-B DESIGNS Limited reserves the right to make changes to web site content at any time without notice, including with respect to our products, specifications, models and colours. You may download, view, and print text and graphics from this site, if such content is only used for informational, non-commercial purposes, and is not changed or modified in any way. Unless expressly provided herein, you may not download, use, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information or content from this site in whole or in part without the prior written permission of H-B DESIGNS Limited.
Ownership and Restrictions re Trademarks and Copyrights: None of these marks, names or logos may be used without the prior written permission of H-B DESIGNS Limited. Other trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names on this site are either Our trademarks or trademarks of a third party licensor, racing team sponsor or other provider. None of these marks, names or logos may be used without the prior written permission of their owner.
INTERNET PRICING POLICY
H-B DESIGNS Limited sells products in countries around the world, all with different currencies, duties and taxes please contact us for adjusted and correct pricing.
Trust Us with Your Information
H-B DESIGNS is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. We believe that it is important you know how we treat the information about you that we receive via the Site.
In general, you may visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about you. Our servers capture, but do not collect, the IP addresses, domain names and network identifiers of our users. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed, etc. H-B DESIGNS uses this information to measure the use of our Site and to improve the content of our Site. E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information such as first and last name, home or other physical address, telephone number and other similar information are known only when voluntarily provided by a visitor for registration of product purchase, down loading technical product drawing data, down loading written technical product data, offers or other participation of visitors in any available online interactive activities.
Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors to this Site is retained by H-B DESIGNS.
H-B DESIGNS do not sell, transfer or otherwise disclose this personally identifiable information outside the company, except where disclosure is required by law.
We may use the personal information you provide for any of the following purposes: To contact product owners (1) in response to product recall, (2) to understand the use of our Site and make improvements; (3) to fulfil prizes; (4) to respond to specific requests from visitors; (5) to obtain parental consent from visitors under 18 years of age, where necessary; (6) to provide any necessary notices to our visitors or their parent or guardians, where necessary; (6) to protect the security or integrity of our Site when necessary; (8) to send you notices and solicitations regarding Site and our business; and (7) in general to promote and market our products to you. These solicitations may take the form of mailings via the Royal Mail or other couriers, telephone calls, e-mail solicitations and other methods of contact. If you do not want to receive these solicitations from us using your personally identifiable information, you may specify this during registration, or you may notify us by contacting H-B DESIGNS, The Old Barn, Manor Farm, Lydeway, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 3PU.
It is our policy that visitors to our Site who are under the age of 18 should not post on or provide information to our Site without the consent of their parents. You should supervise the online activities of your children, and consider the use of parental control tools available from online services and software providers that help provide a child-friendly Internet environment.
This Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. When credit card information is transmitted we use industry standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption.
This Site may contain links to other sites of third parties. We are not responsible for the content of those websites or the privacy practices of those other sites or sites that they, in turn, may link to.
WHY we collect personal data
We collect personal data for the following reasons:
• To process orders made by customers on our websites, in store or at trade events
• To provide any follow up service created by orders
• To handle any customer enquiries
• To handle warranty related issues and other matters on behalf of the customers
• To provide advertising and marketing materials for our customers to inform them of relevant news and offers
• To maintain customer service standards and assist staff training
HOW we collect personal data
We collect personal data via the following avenues:
• During the checkout process of a website order, telephone order, trade stand order on in- store order/purchase. You will be given the option to join our email marketing list at this point.
• Via competitions at shows using a paper ballet box or iPad linked to our mailing manager account
• Via online competitions, where you will be informed of joining our mailing list
• Via our mailing list sign up page on our website
• Over the phone or via email for customer enquiries, warranty queries and general matters
• We may collect data by asking you to complete a survey or answer a question related to your experience, however you do not have to respond to them if you do not wish to
WHAT personal data we hold
We only hold your details when these details are needed for us to provide you with the desired customer experience. Examples of the data we hold are:
Data collected related to an order/purchase. We only store the customer's name and basic contact details, address, postcode, telephone contact and email. All other data, such as payment details, are never stored by us in any way.
Further to this, for website orders only, WorldPay gives customers the option to save card details for next-time, however these are stored securely by WorldPay, our payment gateway provider, and are not stored or held by ourselves at all.
Data collected at shows or online via competitions is stored in our Email marketing account and our CMS. This type of information would have been collected for marketing purposes, and so the data we would hold would include your name, email address, and any further details you may have provided us to help us better tailor your marketing experience with us, such as your interests and details about your project, bike or cycle locking system.
HOW we seek consent, record and manage data
To seek consent, we do the following:
• For marketing subscriptions, by personally entering your details into one of our mailing list sign up boxes on our website, or entering a competition online or at a show, you are agreeing to allow us to store the information that you provided for marketing purposes.
• For purchases and orders, you, the customer, understands and agree to, when providing us with your details, the need to provide us with information for us to successfully complete the order and manage your needs as a customer, as stated in our terms and conditions.
We record/store all data electronically in our CMS and/or in our email marketing account.
Customer orders are printed for order processing purposes, and so these documents contain the customer contact details, address details and order item(s) only. No payment details or other details are stored on this printed copy. For our records printed copies are stored for 7 years at our offices before being destroyed in the appropriate manner.
We manage data in these systems and customers are can:
• edit their subscription preferences in mailingmanager
• unsubscribe from our database in mailingmanager
• delete their customer account with us on our website(s)
• request for their data to be completely erased from our system by calling, telephoning or emailing us at any time. In this instance any physical and/or electronic data will be destroyed appropriately.
WHO we share personal data with
We do not share customer data with any third-party sources at any time. Unless we are required to share your personal data by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide us with at any time without your full consent.
When you place an order online, your payment details and any additional relevant details are sent via encryption to WorldPay, our payment gateway, at the point of payment, and details are stored by WorldPay to keep record of the transaction. These details are never held by us.
We do need to provide our couriers, MyHermes, UPS & Royal Mail, with your shipping information, however this information is only stored in their system for tracking purposes and is not used by them in any other way.
HOW we delete personal data
Upon request to be erased/deleted entirely from our company, we do the following:
• Permanently remove any record of the customer’s personal details from our CMS
• Permanently remove any record of the customer’s personal details from MailingManager
• Search our company SBS account, where all our files are stored, for the Customers Name, email address and postcode to check that no other file exists containing that customer’s detail, as a precautionary measure.
• Identify any physical record containing your personal details and destroy them, also.
We do not however delete or destroy our accounting sales receipt records which would contain your name, address & postcode, order details and price paid.
You have the right to request:
• access to your personal data
• correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate
• deletion of your personal data
• where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
• to object to the processing of your personal data, such as opting-out from the use for direct marketing purposes.
To exercise these rights please contact us using the details provided.
You also have a right to raise a complaint with the UK supervisory authority (the ICO) and their contact details can be found online.